Friday 20 August 2010

Fritha and Simon at Makerston Kirk 24/07/10

The third of my local weddings in the Scottish Borders in July. I have been living in the Scottish Borders now for over 26 years and it still amazes me that I can come across some areas that I have not travelled through. Makerston lies in the area between Kelso and St Boswells, an amazing area that I don't know particularly well, with small villages scattered all over it ........ a glorious part of the Borders. Fritha and Simon got married in Makerston Kirk, a stunning, small, village church, with their reception back at their farm in a Marquee and with cover over the courtyard. But first there was a drinks reception in Fritha's mother's beautifully kept garden.
Another great day for all guests, friends and both families.
A big thankyou to Margaret.......... www.oldthreshingmill.com
Click on image to enlarge.....
Full album will appear in the main web site on or before Wednesday 25th August.

No comments: