Thursday 16 September 2010

Fay and Steven at St Sophias and the Roof Gardern, Kensington. 05/09/10

Steven and Fay married at St Sophia's in Bayswater.
St Sophias's Greek Orthodox Cathedral dates back to Charles I and was constructed in 1677, it was the first Greek Orthodox Church built in London. The reception was held in the wonderful Roof Gardens in Kensington. My day started by being picked up at my hotel by Ash and taken to Stevens parents house for the family blessing, then on to Fay and then to the Cathedral for the wedding, finishing up at the Roof Gardens. I had a great laugh with Fay and Steven through out the day, the Greek Money Dance was amazing, as was all the traditional Greek Dance's. A big thank you to both family s for making me so welcome, Frances and all the staff at the Roof Gardens, best man Dimis and all the ushers and bridesmaids.
Thank you .......
As usual a few of my favourite photographs from the day.
Click on to image to enlarge.



  

No comments: