Monday 13 December 2010

Monty

Those of you who have visited the studio or have met me on my travels, will also have met Monty. He was made memorable to new acquaintances by his friendly greeting of a nose in the groin. Once this was done he would amicably lean against you. Unfortunately, Monty died on Saturday 4th December, shortly after we found out he was ill.
He was a well travelled dog who stayed in some of the best hotels in the U.K. He accompanied me to many of my weddings up and down the country. We had many adventures together over his life time; on ferries, in hotels, on golf courses and at the beach, but mostly up the hills chasing the deer !!!! He met up with a few celebrities over the years and greeted them in his usual fashion.
Monty and the other two Ms, Morgan and Micky raided the kitchen at the Hilton Hotel in Coventry at the MPA photography awards a few years back. They were chased through the kitchen but managed to free a few sausages on the way through before I caught up with them.
He is already much missed.
A few photographs of Monty.......... my boy
Please click on the photograph to enlarge

No comments: