Tuesday 24 September 2013

Anne - Laure and Nathan at the Apex Hotel

Anne - Laure and Nathan were married at the Apex Hotel in the Grassmarket, Edinburgh.
Most of Anne - Laure's family and friends flew in from France for the wedding.  Both sets of families and friends had a fabulous day. After the service and drink reception the whole wedding party invaded the Grassmarket.  I felt sorry for the street entertainer as the French took over, by singing the
La Marseillaise . We had some great fun out there and I was as busy as ever with my cameras. A big thank you to the Best Men, Bridesmaids and the Ushers for all their help, the staff at the Apex for putting up with me, and of course Anne - Laure and Nathan for letting me share their day with them.

To view the first edit photographs from the wedding follow the link below.
www.ewenforsyth.co.uk/client_galleries.html














No comments: